The Chief Finance Officer (CFO) stewardship forum is a regular meeting of CFOs and other key finance officers of Commonwealth entities. The forum provides information on current accounting and financial reporting issues, presented by the Department of Finance.
Information on other topical issues is regularly included, presented by relevant Commonwealth entities.
Invitations to attend:
The CFO Stewardship Forum mailing list is used to distribute:
- invitations to officers of Commonwealth entities
- information on accounting, financial reporting and other topical issues.
To add representatives from your entity to this mailing list, submit their name and email address to CFOForum@finance.gov.au
Places at each forum are limited, so it is important to confirm your attendance by return email.
The dates for the remaining forums in 2019 are:
- Thursday 31 October 2019
- Friday 29 November 2019.
Galambany Centre (Ground Floor)
Department of Finance
1 Canberra Avenue
FORREST ACT 2603
- No CFO Stewardship Forum will be held in January and December 2019 and will resume February 2020.
- Forums in other months may be cancelled if there is insufficient subject matter.
- Forums are theme-based. The theme will be highlighted on the agenda published for each meeting.