The Chief Finance Officer (CFO) stewardship forum is a regular meeting of CFOs and other key finance officers of Commonwealth entities. The forum provides information on current accounting and financial reporting issues, presented by the Department of Finance.
Information on other topical issues is regularly included, presented by relevant Commonwealth entities.
Invitations to attend:
The CFO Stewardship Forum mailing list is used to distribute:
- invitations to officers of Commonwealth entities
- information on accounting, financial reporting and other topical issues.
To add representatives from your entity to this mailing list, submit their name and email address to CFOForum@finance.gov.au
Places at each forum are limited, so it is important to confirm your attendance by return email.
The dates for the forums in 2020 are:
- Thursday 30 January 2020
- Thursday 27 Febuary 2020
- Thursday 26 March 2020
- Thursday 30 April 2020
- Thursday 28 May 2020
- Thursday 25 June 2020
- Thursday 30 July 2020
- Thursday 27 August 2020
- Thursday 24 September 2020
- Thursday 29 October 2020
- Thursday 26 November 2020
Galambany Centre (Ground Floor)
Department of Finance
1 Canberra Avenue
FORREST ACT 2603
- Forums may be cancelled if there is insufficient subject matter.
- Forums are theme-based. The theme will be highlighted on the agenda published for each meeting.