Requesting information to:
- the Property Marketplace
- GovTEAMS communities
- Leasing questions
- Commonwealth National Lease
- Disposal of a Lease
- Fit-out costings
- PSCP Arrangements, including the Strategic Property Adviser and the Property Service Providers
- AGPR data collection and reporting
- The team in Finance that administers the Public Works Committee policy and process. This team also assists with referring major public works and exemptions.
- The PWC Secretariat can be contacted - firstname.lastname@example.org
- RMG 500 and RMG 501 policy related questions
- Two Stage Capital Works Process
- Energy efficiency considerations and emission reduction
- Lands Acquisition Act 1989, acquisition or disposal of an interest in land, reporting obligations and authorisations.
- Commonwealth Property Disposal Policy, property disposal matters and approvals.
- National Land in the Australian Capital Territory that is not ‘required for the special purposes of Canberra as the National Capital’.
- Alternative use proposals and submission
- Key contact for the information on the Centres for National Resilience
- Clearing House
- Information on remediation
APS Net Zero 2030
- This GovTEAMS Community is for entities to support each other in achieving net zero greenhouse gas emissions.
- To get access to this GovTEAMS community, please email APSNetZero@finance.gov.au
Space Management Tools CoP
- This GovTEAMS Community is for entities to support each other through with space management tool procurement and application.
- To get access to this GovTEAMS community, please email email@example.com
Property Disposal Clearing House
- This GovTEAMS community is used by entities and Finance to support the Clearing House.
- To get access to this GovTEAMS community, please email Divestments@finance.gov.au
WoAG Property GovTEAMS community
- There are GovTEAMS communities for each Property Service Provider where Participating Entities (PEs) can find support, guidance and updates relating to the PSCP Arrangements (due to sensitive information, access is limited to members of Property Teams within PEs).
- Log in to GovTEAMS and request to join a community:
- If you require access to these communities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Whole of Australian government Strategic Leasing
- There is a Whole of Australian Government Strategic Leasing GovTEAMS community which contains a range of useful information on leasing with access to templates and guidance material (access is limited to relevant stakeholders responsible for leasing activities).
- Log in to GovTEAMS and request to join the community: Whole of Government Strategic Leasing
- If you require access to this community, please contact PropertyFramework@property.finance.gov.au