RMG-132 Corporate plans for Commonwealth entities has been updated to:
- Include new information on regulator performance reporting
- Present a range of refreshed and broader better practice examples, including on regulator performance reporting
- Include a link in the capability section to the APSC Workforce Planning Resources website which provides workforce planning guidance and a range of tools and resources.
If you have any feedback on our RMGs or need further information in relation these updates, please contact us at PGPA@finance.gov.au.
This guide is relevant to officials in Commonwealth entities (non-corporate and corporate Commonwealth entities) who assist the accountable authority to prepare their corporate plan.
This guide outlines:
- the content requirements for preparing a corporate plan
- the presentation and publication requirements
- how to vary a corporate plan.
|The accountable authority of a Commonwealth entity must prepare a corporate plan for the entity at least once each reporting period.|
|The corporate plan must be published on the entity’s website by the last day of the second month of the reporting period for which the plan is prepared, unless the entity's enabling legislation states a different period.|
|A copy of the entity's corporate plan must be given to the responsible Minister and the Finance Minister as soon as practicable after it is prepared and before it is published on the entity's website. To meet the requirement to give the corporate plan to the Finance Minister a copy of your corporate plan should be sent to the Department of Finance at PGPA@finance.gov.au. Entities do not need to send a copy of the corporate plan to the Office of the Finance Minister directly.|
Related resources including links to related guidance and the PGPA Act and Rule are located in the right hand menu under Tools and templates.
Corporate plan requirements for Commonwealth companies is covered by RMG-133 Corporate plan for Commonwealth companies.