The Commonwealth Procurement Rules (CPRs) commenced on 13 June 2023.
The 13 June 2023 CPRs, which replace the 1 July 2022 CPRs, include an administrative change to name the High Speed Rail Authority, a newly established corporate Commonwealth entity, as being subject to the lower procurement and reporting thresholds.
A table detailing all changes is available:
Previous official versions of the CPRs are available from the Federal Register of Legislation.
Information on procurement process considerations, including when the below procurement policy guides are relevant, can be found on the Procurement Practice page.
- Consideration of Relevant Regulations and/or Frameworks
- Application and Verification of Standards
- Consideration of Broader Domestic Economic Benefits in Procurement
- Guidance for the Application of Appendix A Exemption 17
- Insurance Requirements CPR 8.4
- Disaggregation of large projects CPR 5.5