The Financial stewardship forum is a regular meeting of CFOs and other key finance officers of Commonwealth entities. The forum provides information on current accounting and financial reporting issues, presented by the Department of Finance.
Information on other topical issues is regularly included, presented by relevant Commonwealth entities.
Invitations to attend:
The Financial Stewardship Forum mailing list is used to distribute:
- invitations to officers of Commonwealth entities
- information on accounting, financial reporting and other topical issues.
To add representatives from your entity to this mailing list, please ask them to send us an email to CFOForum@finance.gov.au with their position/role and title.
Collection of personal information
Your personal information is protected by law, including the Privacy Act 1988, and is collected by the Department of Finance (Finance) for the performance of its stewardship role in government financial accountability, efficiency, governance and financial management. Personal information collected may be used by Finance in activities which form part of its stewardship role, including the management and administration of financial forums that Finance hosts, such as the CFO Stewardship Forum.
Finance will not use or disclose the personal information collected for another purpose without your consent unless required or authorised by law.
Places at each forum are limited, so it is important to confirm your attendance by return email.
The dates for the forums in 2022 are:
- Friday 25th February 2022
- Tuesday 26th April 2022
- Thursday 30th June 2022
- Wednesday 21st September 2022. This meeting will be held at ABS House, 45 Benjamin Way Belconnen ACT 2617 and via GovTeams
- Thursday 17th November 2022.
9:30am-12pm One Canberra Avenue, Forrest ACT 2603 or Via GovTeams – invitation will be sent in due course.
- Forums may be cancelled if there is insufficient subject matter
- Forums are theme-based. The theme will be highlighted on the agenda published for each meeting.