The Financial stewardship forum is a regular meeting of CFOs and other key finance officers of Commonwealth entities. The forum provides information on current accounting and financial reporting issues, presented by the Department of Finance.
Information on other topical issues is regularly included, presented by relevant Commonwealth entities.
Invitations to attend:
The Financial Stewardship Forum mailing list is used to distribute:
- invitations to officers of Commonwealth entities
- information on accounting, financial reporting and other topical issues.
Please fill out this form Financial Stewardship Forum to join the mailing list.
Collection of personal information
Your personal information is protected by law, including the Privacy Act 1988, and is collected by the Department of Finance (Finance) for the performance of its stewardship role in government financial accountability, efficiency, governance and financial management. Personal information collected may be used by Finance in activities which form part of its stewardship role, including the management and administration of financial forums that Finance hosts, such as the CFO Stewardship Forum.
Finance will not use or disclose the personal information collected for another purpose without your consent unless required or authorised by law.
The dates for the forums in 2023 are:
- Wednesday, 22 February 2023
- Wednesday, 12 April 2023
- Wednesday, 17 May 2023
- Wednesday, 16 August 2023
09:30am-12pm via GovTeams – invitations will be sent in due course.
- Forums are flexible on timing, and may be cancelled if there is insufficient subject matter.
- Forums are theme-based. The theme will be highlighted on the agenda published for each meeting.
- Other events may be organised to which forum participants may be invited. Further information will be provided at the appropriate time.