To supply property services to non-corporate Commonwealth entities vendors are required to sell services through the Property Services Coordinated Procurement (PSCP) arrangements. The PSCP arrangements were announced in the 2016-17 Budget. The arrangements cover leasing services and facilities management services for Commonwealth domestic office accommodation and shopfronts.
Three Property Service Providers (PSPs) Evolve FM Pty Ltd, Jones Lang LaSalle (ACT) Pty Ltd, and Ventia Pty Ltd (formerly known as Broadspectrum Property Pty Ltd) are responsible for the delivery of core (mandatory) leasing services and facilities management services and a range of related additional (non-mandatory) services to entities. The PSPs may undertake procurements to engage vendors to deliver downstream services.
The core services are:
- leasing services, including:
- lease planning;
- lease transactions;
- lease management; and
- management of Green Lease Schedules;
- facilities management services, including:
- facilities management planning;
- provision of building services such as cleaning;
- repairs and maintenance;
- provision of a help desk; and
- services that are ancillary to the leasing and facilities management services, including reporting and financial management.
The PSPs are able to provide a range of non-mandatory services, known as the additional services, to entities through the PSCP arrangements. As these services are non-exclusive, entities may purchase these services from any PSP or through providers that are not part of the PSCP arrangements.
The three PSPs may undertake procurements to engage vendors to deliver property services. Procurements may include but are not limited to the following subcontracted property service categories:
- Electrical (incl. Test & Tag)
- Emergency Management
- Energy & Utilities
- Fire Services
- Grounds Maintenance / Landscaping
- Lift Maintenance
- Mechanical (HVAC)
- Pest Control
- Relocation Services
- Security Services
- Uninterrupted Power Supply
- Waste Management
Suppliers can register their interest in subcontracting opportunities via the PSPs:
Further information about the services is available on request from PSCP@finance.gov.au.