Australian Government Fleet (AGF)
- Ensures the services and objectives of the Fleet Services Contract are delivered in cooperation with sgfleet, including supporting the fleet management and car manufacturing sectors
- Provides advice, assistance and guidance to entities that pertains to contractual and operational matters
- Manages the Fleet Vehicle Selection Policy
- Contributes to various Government directives on vehicle and environmental strategies to pursue greater value for money and economic outcomes for Government and the taxpayer
- Collaboration with sgfleet and Entities to identify opportunities to improve the delivery of the Arrangement, including simplifying guidance, reducing administrative burden, and enhancing value for money outcome.
Entity Fleet Managers
- Oversee their fleet, including its financial, operational and selection practices
- Encourage fleet best practice internally to support the objectives of the Arrangement
- Collaborate with sgfleet and its systems to prepare entity-specific fleet management reports; including identifying ways to optimise and rationalise usage
- Meet regularly, or for small fleets, as required with sgfleet to discuss matters related to the entity’s fleet; including vehicle forecasting and ordering, vehicle return and disposal, vehicle servicing, and vehicle over-utilisation and under-utilisation
- Liaise with the AGF as required.
- provides contractually specified vehicle fleet management and leasing services
- meet regularly with Entity Fleet Managers and the AGF
- provides expert advice and assistance to Entity Fleet Managers
- provides up-to-date, accurate and accessible fleet management data
- manages operational issues relating to the ordering, delivery, maintenance, and return of leased and owned vehicles.