The 2023 Comcover Risk Management Benchmarking Program has been finalised. Participating entities have now received their reports via the Comcover Launchpad. Thank you to all those who participated and the Benchmarking Program will be conducted again in 2025.
The Benchmarking Program is a self-assessment tool which gives Comcover Fund Members an opportunity to measure their risk management capability against the following five themes:
Findings from the Survey can help Fund Members understand how successfully risk management has been integrated into their business operations, and assist them in identifying areas for improvement and prioritising risk management activities for capability uplift.
• Information Kit – Risk Management Benchmarking Program 2023
• Frequently Asked Questions - Risk Management Benchmarking Program 2023
• Survey Questions - Risk Management Benchmarking Program 2023
• The Risk Management Capability Maturity Model
• Information Sheet - How to Select Target Maturity States
Please contact Comcover for further information on the benchmarking program.