2023 Comcover Risk Management Benchmarking Survey (the Survey) will commence on 30 January and close on Friday, 3 March 2023.
Comcover plays a key role in helping advance the objectives of the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013 by promoting better practice risk management across the Commonwealth.
The Comcover Risk Management Benchmarking Program is a self-assessment tool which gives Fund Members an opportunity to measure their risk management capability against the following five themes:
Findings from the Survey can help Fund Members understand how successfully risk management has been integrated into their business operations, and assist them in identifying areas for improvement and prioritising risk management activities for capability uplift.
• Information Kit – Risk Management Benchmarking Program 2023
• Frequently Asked Questions - Risk Management Benchmarking Program 2023
• Survey Questions - Risk Management Benchmarking Program 2023
• The Risk Management Capability Maturity Model
• Information Sheet - How to Select Target Maturity States
Please contact Comcover for further information on the benchmarking program.