2021 Comcover Risk Management Benchmarking Program
2021 Comcover Risk Management Benchmarking Survey (the Survey) commenced on Monday, 1 February, and closed on Friday, 12 March 2021.
Thank you to all who participated and submitted their responses in a timely manner.
Your entity’s executive report will be available on the Comcover Launchpad in May 2021.
Comcover plays a key role in helping advance the objectives of the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013 by promoting better practice risk management across the Commonwealth. The Comcover Risk Management Benchmarking Program (the Program) is a self-assessment tool which gives Fund Members an opportunity to evaluate the maturity of their entity’s risk capability.
The Survey will enable Fund Members to assess their risk management capability against the following five themes - Risk Management Governance, Risk Culture, Risk Capability, Risk Management Practices, and Organisational Resilience and Agility.
Findings from the Survey can be useful in helping Fund Members understand how successfully risk management has been integrated into their business operations, and assist them in identifying areas for improvement and prioritising risk management activities for capability uplift.
Important Links and Additional Information
- The 2019 Key Findings Report for the Benchmarking Program
- The 2021 Comcover Risk Management Benchmarking Survey Questions
- The 2021 Comcover Risk Management Benchmarking Program Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- The 2021 Comcover Risk Management Benchmarking Program: How To Select Target Maturity State
- The 2021 Comcover Risk Management Benchmarking Program Risk Management Maturity Model
Please contact Comcover for further information on the benchmarking program.
Phone: 1800 651 540 – Option 4
GovTeams: GovTeams Community Link (request access to join, or email email@example.com)