The Department of Finance administers the Stationery and Office Supplies arrangement (Arrangement). The Arrangement consists of a panel of suppliers, (SOS II Panel), which provide stationery and office supplies to satisfy the business needs of Commonwealth entities.
- Use of the SOS II Panel is mandatory for Non-corporate Commonwealth.
- Corporate Commonwealth entities and Commonwealth companies may opt in to use the SOS II Panel.
Joining the Arrangement
- All organisations seeking approval to access the SOS II Panel should contact the SOS II Contract team at SOSHelpDesk@finance.gov.au in the first instance.
SOS II Panellists
- Complete Office Supplies Pty Ltd
- Winc Australia Pty Limited
When did the SOS II Panel commence?
- The Whole of Australian Government Stationery and Office Supplies (SOS II) Panel commenced on 7 September 2017, and replaced the initial SOS Panel.