The Chief Finance Officer (CFO) stewardship forum is a regular meeting of CFOs and other key finance officers of Commonwealth entities. The forum provides information on current accounting and financial reporting issues, presented by the Department of Finance.
Information on other topical issues is regularly included, presented by relevant Commonwealth entities.
Invitations to attend:
The CFO Stewardship Forum mailing list is used to distribute:
- invitations to officers of Commonwealth entities
- information on accounting, financial reporting and other topical issues.
To add representatives from your entity to this mailing list, submit their name and email address to CFOForum@finance.gov.au
Places at each forum are limited, so it is important to confirm your attendance by return email.
The dates for the forums in 2021 are:
- Friday 26 February 2021
- Friday 26 March 2021
- Thursday 29 April 2021
- Thursday 27 May 2021
- Thursday 24 June 2021
- Thursday 29 July 2021
- Thursday 26 August 2021
- Thursday 30 September 2021
- Thursday 28 October 2021
- Thursday 25 November 2021
Via GovTEAMS 9.30am to 12pm - invitation will be sent in due course.
- Forums may be cancelled if there is insufficient subject matter.
- Forums are theme-based. The theme will be highlighted on the agenda published for each meeting.