The Chief Finance Officer (CFO) stewardship forum is a regular meeting of CFOs and other key finance officers of Commonwealth entities. The forum provides information on current accounting and financial reporting issues, presented by the Department of Finance.
Information on other topical issues is regularly included, presented by relevant Commonwealth entities.
Invitations to attend:
The CFO Stewardship Forum mailing list is used to distribute:
- invitations to officers of Commonwealth entities
- information on accounting, financial reporting and other topical issues.
To add representatives from your entity to this mailing list, submit their name and email address to CFOForum@finance.gov.au
Places at each forum are limited, so it is important to confirm your attendance by return email.
The dates for the forums in 2022 are:
- Friday 25th February 2022
- Tuesday 26th April 2022
- Thursday 30th June 2022
- Tuesday 30th August 2022
- Thursday 27th October 2022
- Tuesday 13th December 2022
9:30am-12pm One Canberra Avenue, Forrest ACT 2603 or Via GovTeams – invitation will be sent in due course.
- Forums may be cancelled if there is insufficient subject matter.
- Forums are theme-based. The theme will be highlighted on the agenda published for each meeting.