To recognise leadership and a commitment to excellence in procurement, Finance established the Commonwealth Procurement Awards for Excellence (Awards).
An initiative of the Centre of Procurement Excellence, the Awards provide an opportunity to recognise the positive outcomes delivered to citizens, businesses and the Australian government through procurement.
Nomination for the 2020 Awards is open to all non-corporate Commonwealth entities and prescribed corporate Commonwealth entities who can nominate in one or more of the following award categories:
- Building entity capability (download nomination template)
- Delivering innovation through procurement (download nomination template)
- Engaging with SMEs (download nomination template)
Additional information, including nomination and judging guidelines can be found in the Information Pack.
- Awards open 17 August 2020
- Awards close 2 October 2020
For further information, guidance or support on the Awards please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.