To recognise leadership and a commitment to excellence in procurement, Finance established the Commonwealth Procurement Awards for Excellence (Awards).
An initiative of the Centre of Procurement Excellence, the Awards provide an opportunity to recognise the positive outcomes delivered to citizens, businesses and the Australian government through procurement.
Nominations for the 2021 Awards are now open. All non-corporate Commonwealth entities and prescribed corporate Commonwealth entities are encouraged to nominate in one or more of the following awards categories:
- Building Entity Capability (download nomination template)
- Delivering Innovation through Procurement (download nomination template)
- Engaging with Small and Medium Enterprises (download nomination template)
- Procuring for Digital Services (download nomination template)
Additional information, including nomination and judging guidelines can be found in the Information Kit.
- Nominations open: 19 July 2021
- Nominations close: 30 August 2021
For further information, guidance or support on the Awards please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.