The Central Budget Management System (CBMS)
The Central Budget Management System (CBMS) manages the flow of financial information between Finance and Commonwealth Government entities to facilitate cash and appropriation management, preparation of budget documentation and financial reporting.
CBMS is comprised of the following modules:
- Appropriation and Cash Management (ACM)
- Budget Estimates and Actuals Management (BEAM), which includes:
- Monthly Estimates
- Monthly Actuals
- Annual Estimates
- Annual Actuals
- Budget Policy and Coordination Database (BPCD)
CBMS Redevelopment Project
CBMS will be replaced with a newly redeveloped system.
You can find out more about the project at the following link - CBMS Redevelopment Project.
CBMS Training and Support
Training courses for the CBMS are scheduled according to the budget process timetable and user demand. Details of scheduled training courses are emailed to all CBMS users on a regular basis. For further information on the courses contact the CBMS Training Team.
- E-mail: CBMSTrainingTeam@finance.gov.au
The CBMS Service Desk provides a single point of contact for CBMS support matters including user access, incident management, and end user support queries.
- Phone: (02) 6215 3535
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: 8.00am - 5.00pm, Monday - Friday, except ACT public Holidays
Last updated: 04 April 2017