The Digital Records Transformation Initiative (the Initiative) is pleased to announce that an Approach to Market (ATM) by the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) has been released on AusTender, in conjunction with the Office of the Commonwealth Ombudsman (Ombudsman).
The AAT and the Ombudsman have used the Initiative’s Sourcing Strategy Framework, and the resources offered by the Initiative, to seek an innovative records management solution to:
- improve their information management practices and environment, and make better use of their information and data assets
- focus solutions on end user needs
- make effective use of available smart technology that is beginning to be incorporated into records management practices
- improve efficiency and productivity using automation, and
- increase compliance with regulations for the management of Australian Government records.
The ATM can be found on AusTender.
Beta sourcing strategy framework
The Department of Finance is working to modernise records management in Australian Government agencies so that the valuable information created by agencies is easier to manage and re-use. Vendors are offering intuitive, automated and user-friendly solutions, and this work aims to allow agencies to consider these solutions to better meet their information management needs.
Finance is currently working with a number of agencies to progress their approaches to market for modernised records solutions, and expect another ATM to be released in the next few weeks.
If you are an Australian Government agency looking to invest in, upgrade or renew your records management capability, please talk to us about your plans and how we can assist. Please contact us at email@example.com.