Property Services Coordinated Procurement Arrangements
- The Property Services Coordinated Procurement (PSCP) Arrangements aim to achieve whole of government property-related outcomes, maximise market benefits and deliver efficiencies and savings. The PSCP Arrangements cover leasing services, facilities management services and ancillary services for Commonwealth domestic office accommodation and shopfronts.
- The PSCP Arrangements include:
- a Strategic Property Adviser for developing and maintaining the Whole of Government Leasing Strategy; and
- Property Service Providers responsible for providing leasing services, facilities management services and ancillary services to non-corporate Commonwealth entities.
- Further information on the PSCP Arrangements is available on the Department of Finance website.