Embedding risk management into an organisation's DNA is a course for those who have developed a good understanding of risk management in the Generalist Pathway and are now ready to take the next step in becoming a risk specialist. This will enable you to embed risk management into your entity's culture and to become a risk leader in your entity.
The program consists of a two-day workshop. Day one includes a workshop with the provision of scenarios, facilitated discussions, individual and syndicate activities. On the second day, course attendees will be asked to give a presentation.
Registrations from 8:45am for a 9:00am start, finish 5:00pm.
On completion of the Specialist pathway, you will be able to demonstrate an understanding of, or ability to:
- establish and monitor the implementation and application of your entity’s risk management framework
- establish and embed systematic risk management into the business processes of your entity
- communicate and consult about risk in your entity
- identify and monitor risk that is shared across your entity
- maintain your entity’s risk management capability
- review and recommend continuous improvement to the management of risk across your entity.
Job role specialists who are required to design, implement and embed an entity’s risk management framework. Specialists facilitate generalists and executives to fulfil their risk management responsibilities. Specialists have attained Generalist level capability.
Online at the Comcover Learning Centre (user account required).
Department of Finance, Galambany Conference Centre, One Canberra Avenue Forrest, ACT 2601
It is advisable to arrive early because paid parking is limited around the Department, some options are provided below:
Little National Hotel, 21 National Circuit, Barton
Realm Hotel, entry via Burbury Close, Barton
For further enquiries
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 1800 651 540