- Resource Management
- About the Department
- Advertising - Campaign and Non-Campaign
- Assurance Reviews and Risk Assessments
- Australian Government Investment Funds
- Central Budget Management System
- Financial Reporting and Accounting Policy
- Land, Property and Asset Management
- Parliamentary Services
- Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management
- Whole of Government Information and Communications Technology
39. Annual performance statements for Commonwealth entities
(1) The accountable authority of a Commonwealth entity must:
(a) prepare annual performance statements for the entity as soon as practicable after the end of each reporting period for the entity; and
(b) include a copy of the annual performance statements in the entity’s annual report that is tabled in the Parliament.
Note: See section 46 for the annual report.
(2) The annual performance statements must:
(a) provide information about the entity’s performance in achieving its purposes; and
(b) comply with any requirements prescribed by the rules.
Last updated: 16 May 2016