- Resource Management
- About the Department
- Advertising - Campaign and Non-Campaign
- Assurance Reviews and Risk Assessments
- Australian Government Investment Funds
- Central Budget Management System
- Financial Reporting and Accounting Policy
- Land, Property and Asset Management
- Parliamentary Services
- Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management
- Whole of Government Information and Communications Technology
23. Power in relation to arrangements and commitments
(1) The accountable authority of a non-corporate Commonwealth entity may, on behalf of the Commonwealth:
(a) enter into arrangements relating to the affairs of the entity; and
(b) vary and administer those arrangements.
(2) An arrangement includes a contract, agreement, deed or understanding.
(3) The accountable authority of a non-corporate Commonwealth entity may, on behalf of the Commonwealth, approve a commitment of relevant money for which the accountable authority is responsible.
Last updated: 13 January 2016