Efficiency through Contestability Programme
- What is the Contestability Programme?
- Smaller, more agile and better integrated Government
- What is Contestability?
- How does Contestability encourage efficiency?
- Reviewing Government Functions
- What is a function?
- Applying the Contestability Framework
- Reviewing existing functions
- Reviewing potential functions
- Contestability Programme Elements
- Portfolio Stocktakes
- Contestability Reviews
- Functional and Efficiency Reviews
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Process Overview
- Useful Resources
- Contestability Programme Guidelines
- Fact Sheets
- Case Studies
- Papers, Speeches and Articles
- How to get involved
- Key Contacts
What is the Contestability Programme?
Reviewing Government Functions
Contestability Programme Elements
How to get involved
Last updated: 30 March 2015