Commonwealth Government Business Enterprise Governance and Oversight Guidelines
Published October 2011
The Commonwealth Government Business Enterprise Governance and Oversight Guidelines (the GBE Guidelines) apply to Government Business Enterprises (GBEs) that are Commonwealth authorities and GBEs that are wholly-owned Commonwealth companies.
This work is copyright and owned by the Commonwealth of Australia.
With the exception of the Commonwealth Coat of Arms, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia licence (CC BY 3.0) (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/au/deed.en).
"Commonwealth of Australia, Department of Finance and Deregulation, Government Businesses Advice Branch, Commonwealth Government Business Enterprise - Governance and Oversight Guidelines (October 2011)."
In addition, the photographs must be attributed as follows:
- Cover page, page 26 – “Photographs courtesy of Medibank Private Limited”;
- Cover page, pages 12, 17, 20 and 31 – “Photograph courtesy of NBN Co Limited”;
- Pages 3, 7, 15 and 23 – “Photographs courtesy of the Australian Government Solicitor”;
- Cover page, pages 8, 18 and 25 – “Photographs courtesy of Australian Postal Corporation”;
- Cover page, page 9 – “Photographs courtesy of ASC Pty Ltd”;
- Cover page, pages 5 and 14 – “Photographs courtesy of Australian Rail Track Corporation Ltd”;
- Cover page, pages 11, 24 and 29 – “Photographs courtesy of Defence Housing Australia”.
Use of the Coat of Arms
The terms under which the Coat of Arms can be used are detailed on the following website:
Inquiries regarding the licence and any use of this work are welcome at:
Government Businesses Advice Branch
Department of Finance and Deregulation,
John Gorton Building, King Edward Terrace, Parkes ACT 2600
Contact for information on this page: GBE contact