Financial Management Guidance Listing by Number
The Financial Management and Accountability Act 1997 (FMA Act) and the Commonwealth Authorities and Companies Act 1997 (CAC Act) were repealed on 30 June 2014 and replaced by the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013 (PGPA Act) from 1 July 2014. Some provisions of the FMA and CAC Acts, however, will remain in force during the transition period; for example performance reporting requirements for the 2013-14 financial year.
If you are looking for information on the PGPA Act, supported by rules and guidance, go to the Resource Management section of the Department of Finance website.
- No. 2 Australian Government Foreign Exchange Risk Management Guidelines, September 2006
- No. 6 Guidelines for Issuing and Managing Indemnities, Guarantees, Warranties and Letters of Comfort, September 2003
- No. 7 Guidelines for the Management of Special Accounts, October 2003
- No. 12 Flexible and Efficient Workplace Design Guidance
- No. 13 Overview of the Commonwealth Property Management Framework, January 2012
- No. 15 Whole-of-Life Costing for Commonwealth Property Management, January 2012
- No. 16 The Commonwealth Property Management Guidelines, October 2009
- No. 17 Public Private Partnerships: Business Case Development, December 2006
- No. 18 Property Management Planning Guidance, January 2010
- No. 20 Guidance on the Assurance Reviews Process