Finance Circular 2013/02
Australian Government Grants: Briefing and Reporting
- provides guidance to Financial Management and Accountability Act 1997 (FMA Act) agencies on the reporting requirements under the Commonwealth Grant Guidelines (CGGs)
- is relevant for chief executives and agency staff involved in grants administration, including agency staff who advise ministers on grants
- reflects changes to the CGGs that take effect on 1 June 2013
- replaces Finance Circular 2009/04 Grants - Reporting Requirements
- 2013/02 – Australian Government Grants: Briefing and Reporting [ 968 KB]
- 2013/02 – Australian Government Grants: Briefing and Reporting [ 455 KB]
Copyright NoticeWith the exception of the Commonwealth Coat of Arms, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia licence (CC BY 3.0) (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/au/deed.en ).
This work must be attributed as: 'Commonwealth of Australia, Finance Circular No. 2013/02 – Australian Government Grants: Briefing and Reporting'
Use of the Coat of Arms
Inquiries regarding the licence and any use of this work are welcome at:
Governance and Resource Management Group
Department of Finance and Deregulation
John Gorton Building, King Edward Terrace, Parkes ACT 2600
Contact for information on this page: Grants Policy Unit