Finance Circular 2013/01
Grants, Procurements and other Financial Arrangements
- provides guidance to Financial Management and Accountability Act 1997 (FMA Act) agencies on how to distinguish between grants, procurements and other financial arrangements
- is relevant for chief executives and agency staff responsible for financial arrangements
- reflects the 2013 update to the Commonwealth Grants Guidelines (CGGs)
- reflects changes to the definition of a ‘grant’
- replaces Finance Circular 2009/03 Grants and other common financial arrangements
- 2013/01 – Grants, Procurements and other Financial Arrangements [ 995 KB]
- 2013/01 – Grants, Procurements and other Financial Arrangements [ 507 KB]
With the exception of the Commonwealth Coat of Arms, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia licence (CC BY 3.0) (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/au/deed.en ).
This work must be attributed as: 'Commonwealth of Australia, Finance Circular No. 2013/01 - Grants, Procurements and other Financial Arrangements'
Use of the Coat of Arms
Inquiries regarding the licence and any use of this work are welcome at:
Governance and Resource Management Group
Department of Finance and Deregulation
John Gorton Building, King Edward Terrace, Parkes ACT 2600