Current Government Business Enterprises
The following Commonwealth companies are prescribed as GBEs by section 5(2) of the PGPA Rule:
- ASC Pty Limited
- Australian Rail Track Corporation Limited
- Moorebank Intermodal Company Limited (ACN 161 635 105)
- NBN Co Limited (ACN 136 533 741).
Refer to the GBEs page for further information on the governance of GBEs.
Finance support for other public non-financial corporations
Finance’s Government Businesses and Advice Branch (GBAB) also provides advice to the Government on the following entities which are not prescribed as GBEs:
- Airservices Australia
- Australian River Co. Limited (ARCO) – to be wound up by 30 June 2015
- Snowy Hydro Limited
Refer to the GBEs page for further information on GBEs.
In the 2014-15 Budget , the Government made a decision to wind-up the Australian River Co. Limited.
- Statement of Intent [ 53KB]
- Statement of Expectation [ 6KB]
- Public Interest Disclosure Procedures ARCO [ 850KB]
- Annual Report 2009 [ 7MB]
- Annual Report 2009 [ 357 KB]
- Annual Report 2010 [ 1.3 MB]
- Annual Report 2011 [ 1.2 MB]
- Annual Report 2012 [ 1.3 MB]
- Annual Report 2013 [ 1 MB]