NOTIFICATION OF APPROACHES TO THE MARKET
- Notices of open approaches to the market are to include:
To the extent practicable, agencies should make relevant documentation available for download from AusTender
An agency may choose to publish notices elsewhere after the notice is published on AusTender, for example in the print media. If the notice is published elsewhere, the details selected for inclusion in that notification must be the same as those contained in AusTender and should include a reference to AusTender.
For multi-use lists:
- the name and contact information of the procuring agency;
- information necessary for a potential supplier to obtain all relevant documents relating to the procurement;
- a description of the procurement and conditions for participation;
- the address for the submission of responses (including whether they can be submitted electronically);
- the closing date and time for the submission of responses;
- the anticipated commencement date and duration of the contract;
- whether the procurement is for a standing offer arrangement; and
- whether other agencies may be able to access the procurement arrangement and, where known, who those agencies are.
- requests for application for inclusion on a multi-use list must be either published continuously or re-published annually on AusTender;
- agencies may choose to publish the same notice elsewhere in addition to AusTender, for example on their website; and
- if the multi-use list will be open for use by other agencies to conduct prequalified tenders, the notice must include a statement to that effect.