Gatekeeper (Public Key Infrastructure)
Gatekeeper is the Australian Government's strategy for the use of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) as a key enabler for the delivery of online government services.
- Gatekeeper Public Key Infrastructure Framework [ 258 KB]
- Gatekeeper Public Key Infrastructure Framework [ 721 KB]
Refer to the Frequently Asked Questions for further information about the Gatekeeper PKI Framework.
Complete list of Gatekeeper documentation
- Gatekeeper Accreditation & Listing process
- Gatekeeper Accredited/Recognised Service Providers
- Gatekeeper Listed Relationship Organisations/Communities of Interest, Known Customer Organisation and Threat and Risk Organisation
- Gatekeeper Panel Members
Documents relating to security:
- ASD's Australian Government Information Security Manual ;
- and business continuity - ANAO's Business Continuity Management
Gatekeeper is a registered trademark.
Gatekeeper Team Contact Information
Tel: +61 (0)2 6215 1544
Fax: +61 (0)2 6215 1659
John Gorton Building
King Edward Terrace Parkes