Gatekeeper (Public Key Infrastructure)
Gatekeeper Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Framework
The Department of Finance is seeking comments from interested stakeholders and organisations on the draft 2014 Gatekeeper Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Framework. Submissions for this consultation are now open and close on 27 March 2015.
Gatekeeper is the Australian Government's strategy for the use of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) as a key enabler for the delivery of online government services.
- Gatekeeper Public Key Infrastructure Framework [ 258 KB]
- Gatekeeper Public Key Infrastructure Framework [ 721 KB]
Refer to the Frequently Asked Questions for further information about the Gatekeeper PKI Framework.
Complete list of Gatekeeper documentation
- Gatekeeper Accreditation & Listing process
- Gatekeeper Accredited/Recognised Service Providers
- Gatekeeper Listed Relationship Organisations/Communities of Interest, Known Customer Organisation and Threat and Risk Organisation
- Gatekeeper Panel Members
Documents relating to security:
- ASD's Australian Government Information Security Manual ;
- and business continuity - ANAO's Business Continuity Management
Gatekeeper is a registered trademark.
Gatekeeper Team Contact Information
Tel: +61 (0)2 6215 1544
Fax: +61 (0)2 6215 1659
John Gorton Building
King Edward Terrace Parkes