COMCAR Customer Service Charter
To provide high quality, nationwide, secure and confidential car-with-driver transportation services to our customers.
You can contact
COMCAR National Reservations
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
on 13 18 47
or 1800 807 921(fax)
If you have a problem you wish to discuss, you can contact COMCAR in the following way:
By mail to:
Locked Bag 3
FYSHWICK ACT 2609
or email us at:
by telephone to:
Client Liaison Manager
(02) 6280 1014
COMCAR National Office is located at:
1 Dairy Road
FYSHWICK ACT 2609
Our Service Guarantee
- We commit to answering 80 per cent of telephone calls within 15 seconds and the others within a reasonable time.
- We commit to a service target of delivering 98 per cent of all vehicles on time.
- When we know about delays, we will tell you about the delay and the reason beforehand.
Privacy and Confidentiality
- We will respect the confidentiality of personal information you provide us, or may become privy to, and use it only in accordance with the law.
- We will not discuss customer details with anyone else, including other customers.
- In all circumstances, we will aim to contact you promptly following a service failure or incident:
- If circumstances warrant it, we will contact you by telephone within two days of the service failure.
- If we write to you, we will provide correspondence to you within one week of the service failure.
- We will strive to ensure that communications between our staff and you are always courteous.
- Our drivers will be unobtrusive, discreet and speak to you only when spoken to.
- If you write to us, we will endeavour to respond with an accurate and concise reply within 14 days. If this is not possible, we will let you know and tell you why we can't respond within the timeframe, and advise when you might expect a response. Our correspondence will always include the name and telephone number of the person dealing with your letter.
- We will always identify ourselves to you by name over the telephone.
- We will always listen to you and respond in an appropriate way.
- We will not hesitate to apologise when we are wrong.
Because we know how important it is that you receive outstanding service from us, we expect all our staff to:
- Be polite and helpful.
- Extend a friendly welcome to all customers.
- Communicate clearly at all times.
- Consider your safety and comfort at all times.
- Wear the appropriate uniform and ensure proper personal hygiene.
- Tell you about delays which may occur.
- Drive carefully, smoothly, within the law and adopting a defensive attitude while complying with the applicable Australian State/Territory road laws.
- Assist you with luggage.
- Not smoke in COMCAR vehicles or the workplace.
- Ensure car air conditioning is set to your preference.
- Seek your agreement to switching on the car radio and your selection of station.
- Seek out the most efficient and fastest route possible to the destination, unless you have another preference.
- Remain calm at all times including towards other road users.
- Abide by the Australian Public Service Code of Conduct and Values.
To ensure our vehicles are presented clean and tidy, we will ensure they are:
- Cleaned at least once each day.
- Free from odours such as tobacco and strong perfumes (eg air fresheners).
- Less than four years old.
We will also ensure our vehicles are reliable, comfortable and maintained in accordance with the specifications of the manufacturer.
Listening to You
- COMCAR welcomes your comments, suggestions and views on any aspect of our service â because this will help us provide you with a better service.
- If we don't meet your expectations, please let us know â we will investigate your complaint and tell you what we have done about it.
Please Help Us to Help You...
- By giving us sufficient notice of your travel plans.
- By promptly notifying us of changes to your plans.
- By advising us of your (mobile) contact details so we can contact you in the event of delays.
- By providing clear, relevant details of any complaints.
- By acting in a professional, courteous and non-discriminatory manner and to ensure that COMCAR is treated in an appropriate way.
Last updated: 21 October 2013