- About the Department
- Advertising - Campaign and Non-Campaign
- Assurance Reviews and Risk Assessments
- Central Budget Management System
- Financial Framework
- Financial Reporting and Accounting Policy
- Future Fund and Nation-building Funds
- Land, Property and Asset Management
- Parliamentary Services
- Resource Management
- Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management
- Whole of Government Information and Communications Technology
Draft Guide to Responsible Data Analytics
As outlined in The Australian Public Service Big Data Strategy, today I would like to announce the release of the draft Guide to Responsible Data Analytics.
- Draft Guide to Responsible Data Analytics [DOC 31KB]
- Draft Guide to Responsible Data Analytics [PDF 420 KB]
I invite the community, industry and research institutions to provide their feedback and comments on the draft Guide to Responsible Data Analytics. Please submit your comments to email@example.com by close of business on Friday, 11 July 2014 Friday, 18 July 2014.
This draft is intended as an appendix of the APS Better Practice Guide for Big Data and, should be read in this context. Any further comments on the APS Better Practice Guide are also welcome. This feedback may be included in future iterations of this Guide.
I welcome your continued interest and input on this topic.