Private Sector Reviewers
- Assurance Reviewer Services Multi Use List
- Application for Inclusion (AFI) on the MUL
- Updates to deed templates
- Contact Details
Assurance Reviewer Services Multi Use List (FIN13GaRM1631)
The Department of Finance (Finance) has established the Australian Government Assurance Reviewer Services Multi Use List (MUL) to prequalify applicants to participate in the Australian Government Assurance Review Process (e.g. Gateway reviews and Implementation Readiness Assessments).
The Assurance Reviewer Services MUL includes a list of Service Providers who have pre-qualified to provide Assurance Reviewer Services to Finance in their nominated Categories of Expertise by applying to the MUL, and satisfying the Conditions for Participation.
The Assurance Reviewer Services MUL is published at Austender 
Applications for Inclusion (AFI) on the MUL
The initial term of the Assurance Reviewer Services MUL commences on 9 May 2013 and will remain in operation until 30 September 2016. Finance may (at its sole discretion) extend the term of the Assurance Reviewer Services MUL for two (2) further periods one (1) year each.
Applications may be submitted at any time during the term of the Assurance Reviewer Services MUL.
Applications for inclusion will be evaluated continuously and applicants will be advised in a timely manner of the outcome.
The application documents are available below. They are split into three parts:
Part 1: Conditions for Participation and guidance material for applicants
- Part 1 of the AFI - Conditions for Participation and guidance material for applicants - 07/05/2013 [ 333 KB]
Part 2: Assurance Reviewer Services Multi Use List Deed
- Part 2 of the AFI - Assurance Reviewer Services MUL Deed - 07/05/2013 [ 293 KB]
Part 3: Application for Inclusion forms
- Part 3 of the AFI - Participant details - 07/05/2013 [ 71 KB]
- Annexure to Part 3 of the AFI - Person details - 07/05/2013 [ 80 KB]
The process for applying for inclusion on the Assurance Reviewer Services MUL is set out in the AFI documentation above.
Once the AFI has been lodged, Finance will issue an electronic lodgement receipt to the nominated contact officer.
To promote the effective use and operation of the MUL, Finance reserves its absolute right to review the performance of the MUL members and to add or delete members based on expertise and performance.
Since the Assurance Reviewer Services Multi Use List opened on 9 May 2013 the below amendments have been made:
- Change of Department name (from Department of Finance and Deregulation to Department of Finance)
- Reduction of the insurance requirements of Deed Clause 14 (insurance) from seven (7) to one (1) years
- Amendment to operation rules 7 and 7a of the Deed (process for the addition of persons to existing participants on the MUL)
In addition please note that, when referring to the draft template deed displayed on this page entitled ‘Part 2 of the AFI – Assurance Reviewer Services MUL Deed’, there may be minor variations between Deeds depending on the legal entity of applicants.
Any questions about the AFI process, use, or operation of the Assurance Reviewer Services MUL should be directed to:
Assurance Reviews Branch
Department of Finance