Financial Management Policy
The Department of Finance (Finance) develops policy and associated guidance on the Commonwealth Financial Framework. Finance provides timely and robust advice on these policies to other areas of Government to enable them to comply with their governing legislation.
- Cost Recovery
- Performance Information and Indicators
- Outcome Statements Policy and Approval Process
- Commonwealth Programs Policy and Approval Process
- Special Accounts
- Relevant Agency Receipts
- Agency Banking
- Foreign Exchange
Contact for information:
- Grants, Performance Information and Indicators, Outcome Statements Policy and Approval Process, Commonwealth Programs Policy and Approval Process: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cost recovery: email@example.com
- Agency Banking, Foreign Exchange: firstname.lastname@example.org