Finance Minister's (CAC Act Procurement) Directions 2012
- Finance Minister's (CAC Act Procurement) Directions 2012 PDF [ 203 KB]
- Finance Minister's (CAC Act Procurement) Directions 2012 DOC [ 84 KB]
- These Directions:
- require relevant CAC Act bodies to apply all Commonwealth Procurement Rules (CPRs) when undertaking procurement at or above the relevant procurement threshold, but do not require relevant CAC Act bodies to apply the CPRs for procurement below the relevant threshold; and
- allow relevant CAC Act bodies to choose to apply the CPRs for procurement below the relevant threshold.
- These Directions modify concepts from the Financial Management and Accountability Act 1997, as used in the CPRs, to allow them to be replaced with concepts that can apply to the relevant CAC Act bodies. For example, references in the CPRs to âan agencyâ are to be read as references to âthe relevant CAC Act bodyâ (refer to clauses 5 and 6).
- The Directions apply to the relevant CAC Act bodies listed in Schedule 1 to the Commonwealth Authorities and Companies Regulations 1997
- These Directions are intended to apply the CPRs to the relevant CAC Act bodies to the same extent that the Finance Ministerâs (CAC Act Procurement) Directions 2009 applied the former Commonwealth Procurement Guidelines to the relevant CAC Act bodies.
Â© Commonwealth of Australia
This work is copyright. You may download, display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form only (retaining this notice) for your personal, non-commercial use or use within your organisation. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, all other rights are reserved. Requests and inquiries concerning reproduction and rights should be addressed to Commonwealth Copyright Administration, Attorney Generalâs Department, Robert Garran Offices, National Circuit, Barton ACT 2600 or posted at http://www.ag.gov.au/Aboutthedepartment/Pages/Contactus.aspx