- About the Department
- Advertising - Campaign and Non-Campaign
- Assurance Reviews and Risk Assessments
- Central Budget Management System
- Financial Reporting and Accounting Policy
- Future Fund and Nation-building Funds
- Land, Property and Asset Management
- Parliamentary Services
- Resource Management
- Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management
- Whole of Government Information and Communications Technology
The Department of Finance and Deregulation‘s role is to help the Australian Government achieve its policy objectives by contributing to three key outcomes:
- Outcome 1 – Informed decisions on Government finances and continuous improvement in regulation making through: budgetary management and advice; transparent financial reporting; a robust financial framework; and best practice regulatory processes.
- Outcome 2 – Improved Government administration and operations through, systems, policy and advice on: procurement; Commonwealth property management and construction; government enterprises; risk management; and application of information and communications technology.
- Outcome 3 – Support for Parliamentarians, others with entitlements and organisations as approved by Government through the delivery of entitlements and targeted assistance.
We welcome your feedback to help us develop and improve the Finance website. Your personal details will not be used for any other purpose than to reply to your comments.
Please tell us if you:
- experience difficulties finding information;
- encounter any navigational or technical problems on the site;
- or if you just have some suggestions to improve the site.
Please do not use this form for general enquiries or requests for information. For general enquiries contact us.