Collaboration, Services & Skills
Agencies are encouraged and supported to share knowledge, skills, and resources in the pursuit of more effective, efficient and innovative solutions. Below is the Government Collaborative Suite:
Gov 2.0 & Public Engagement
Government Services Environment
An initiative managed by Finance to deliver whole of government services both to Australian Government agencies and to individuals. Online services provided through the GSE include:
- AgencySearch service
Click through for more information on the GSE.
ICT Skills Development & Recruitment
Finance supports agencies with skills development, recruitment and strategic workforce planning.
- ICT Skills
- Background to ICT skills development in the APS
- ICT Apprenticeships, Cadetships and Graduates
- ICT Mentoring Programs
- Enhancing the APS ICT skills base including the ICT staff Tele-working Policy
- Whole of Government ICT strategic workforce plan (APSC)
- Whole of Government ICT strategic workforce plan FAQ