- About the Department
- Advertising - Campaign and Non-Campaign
- Assurance Reviews and Risk Assessments
- Australian Government Investment Funds
- Central Budget Management System
- Financial Reporting and Accounting Policy
- Land, Property and Asset Management
- Parliamentary Services
- Resource Management
- Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management
- Whole of Government Information and Communications Technology
- AGCIO (214)
- AGCTO (179)
- AGICT (141)
- Accessibility (15)
- Big Data (13)
- Cloud computing (37)
- Common Operating Environment (11)
- Data Centres (49)
- Document Accessibility (9)
- General (62)
- Gov 2.0 (65)
- Guest post (17)
- ICT Strategy (16)
- ICT Two Pass Review (1)
- Mobile (11)
- Open Source (5)
- Procurement (187)
- Procurement Coordinator (113)
- Skills (26)
- Standards (10)
- Technology and Procurement (12)
- Telecommunications (10)
- Web Guide (23)
Cloud Services Panel is established
As announced by the Minister of Finance, Finance has completed the tender process for the establishment of a Whole of Government Cloud Services Panel. This Panel will be in place for two years with options to extend for up to another four years The first panellists to be added to the Cloud Services Panel include:
- Agile Digital Engineering Pty Ltd
- Anchor Systems Pty Ltd
- ASG Group Limited
- Aurionpro Solutions Pty Ltd
- Avanade Australia Pty Ltd
- Avoka Technologies Pty Ltd
- BSTTech Consulting Pty Ltd trading as Archtis
- Callida Pty Ltd
- Cogito Group Pty Ltd
- Connexxion Pty Limited
- Datacom Systems (ACT) Pty Ltd
- Dialog Pty Limited
- Digital (Digest) Data Design Pty Ltd
- Digital Pacific Pty Ltd
- Digital Sense Hosting Pty Ltd
- Doll Martin Associates Pty Ltd
- Ethan Group Pty Ltd
- F1 Solutions Pty Limited
- Financials For Office365 Pty. Ltd.
- Forward IT Pty Ltd
- Fuji Xerox BusinessForce Pty Limited
- GoHosting Pty Ltd
- GoSource Pty Ltd
- Gruden Holdings Pty Ltd
- Hammond Street Developments Pty Ltd
- HCL Australia Services Pty Ltd.
- IBM Australia Ltd
- Inspection Apps Pty Ltd
- iQ3 Pty. Ltd.
- Jadu Software Pty. Ltd.
- Link Web Services Pty Ltd
- Logicalis Australia Pty Limited
- Macquarie Telecom Pty Ltd
- Mantis Industries Pty Ltd as trustee for the Mantis Investment Trust
- Merewyn Partners Pty Ltd
- Microsoft Pty Limited
- Mitel South Pacific Pty Ltd
- NEC IT Services Australia Pty Ltd
- Nextright Pty Ltd
- NGA.NET Pty Ltd
- Oobe Pty Ltd
- Redcore Pty Ltd
- Sliced Tech Pty Ltd
- Third Horizon Consulting Pty Ltd
- Vintek Pty Ltd
- Wallis Nominees (Computing) Pty. Ltd.
- Webqem Pty Ltd
- WM360 Pty. Ltd.
- Zettagrid Pty Ltd
This new arrangement will accomplish a major milestone in the implementation of the Australian Government Cloud Computing Policy and in continuing to deliver on the eGovernment and the Digital Economy pre-election commitments.
The Cloud Services Panel aims to provide agencies scalable and flexible cloud services via industry offerings and agencies will be able to procure Cloud Services across IAAS, PAAS, SAAS and Cloud Specialist services.
Use of the Cloud Services Panel is optional for agencies at all levels of government, however, in accordance with the cloud computing policy, government departments and agencies are required to adopt cloud services for new and refreshed ICT capabilities where it the cloud services are fit for purpose, provide adequate protection of government data and deliver value for money.
A fact sheet has been developed to provide further information.
Further announcements will be made in the coming weeks.
Last updated: 08 September 2016