- About the Department
- Advertising - Campaign and Non-Campaign
- Assurance Reviews and Risk Assessments
- Australian Government Investment Funds
- Central Budget Management System
- Financial Reporting and Accounting Policy
- Land, Property and Asset Management
- Parliamentary Services
- Resource Management
- Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management
- Whole of Government Information and Communications Technology
- AGCIO (216)
- AGCTO (177)
- AGICT (137)
- Accessibility (15)
- Big Data (13)
- Cloud computing (36)
- Common Operating Environment (11)
- Data Centres (49)
- Document Accessibility (9)
- General (63)
- Gov 2.0 (65)
- Guest post (17)
- ICT Strategy (16)
- ICT Two Pass Review (1)
- Mobile (11)
- Open Source (5)
- Procurement (179)
- Procurement Coordinator (102)
- Skills (26)
- Standards (10)
- Telecommunications (10)
- Web Guide (23)
Doing business with the Commonwealth: contracting under $200k
UPDATE: New sessions and times below.
The process to bid for Commonwealth Government contracts is getting simpler.
To get government and industry back to doing business, the Commonwealth Government is:
- cutting complexity
- eliminating repetition, and
- reducing unnecessary contractual burdens.
Key to this initiative is the Commonwealth Contracting Suite: a suite of documents providing a consistent bidding process for contracts under $200k.
The Department of Finance is conducting brief information sessions to assist businesses to understand these changes and how they could save on the cost of bidding.
To register your interest in one of these free sessions please use your preferred location link below. You will receive confirmation of your booking via email.
Additional sessions will be scheduled to meet additional demand.
The Department of Finance will advertise specific sessions for Defence related suppliers at a later date.
For further information mail to industrybriefingCCS@finance.gov.au
Last updated: 06 January 2015