Your First Step to Success
Don’t know what to do when you finish Year 12? Take your first step to success with the Career Starter Programme.
As a Career Starter you will experience:
- a competitive starting salary
- a stable, full-time permanent job
- flexible working arrangements
- four weeks paid leave per year
- the opportunity to apply for study part-time
- a structured development programme, comprising of training, forums and networking events
- support from a buddy and mentor
- lots of support from managers and colleagues
- exercise classes and health programs, as well as free gym membership
- onsite cafes and lots of social activities
Are you eligible?
If you are willing to respond to a challenge, are able to work as part of a team and have an enthusiasm for professional growth and development, then the Career Starter Programme may be for you. To apply you must:
- be an Australian Citizen, or going to be granted Australian citizenship before you commence employment and be able to provide evidence of this when requested during the assessment process; and
- be currently completing your Year 12 Certificate, or have completed it within the last two years.